The Chick with the Blogz

The Chick with the Blogz
...Me.

Friday, July 31, 2009

This & That...whats hott in my Hood and Hollywood

Well hello world! I'm so excited to have my blog up & running. But forget all of that...lets get down to business.

Whats poppin'? Well in my Hood Street Smart Productions is what's poppin'. Street Smart is a production company that specializes in party promotions and they throw the hottest parties in the state...yes I said the state...of Ohio. And I'm not just saying that because I'm a member lolz, i'm for real. Then again you already know what it is, so what's poppin'? Well SSP has the Expensive Taste All College Cabaret poppin' off this Saturday in Cleveland at one of the classiest venues in the city. Hell, i'm not even in Cleveland right now and I can't even begin to tell you how many people has hit me up about this event...its in high demand. That's Why this SSP event is "What's Poppin!" Its definitely an event thats refreshing to the Ohio college party scene. Attendees can expect a splendid time in a classy setting with the hottest college students all over the state of Ohio. This is officially a Nelle P Must Attend Event! They earned the SOA (stamp of approval).

What else is poppin'? Well definitely Young Money ENT is poppin'. Idk about everywhere else but in Cleveland I don't know 1 person who doesn't bump Drake or Nikki Minaj. That's why the Lil' Wayne Concert "America's Most Wanted" Tour is what's poppin'. And its sure to be a pleas er, Weezy F. Baby has more songs than anybody in hip-hop right now and Drake isn't far behind. Those two could do the entire concert alone and fans would still leave pleased. Oh yeah, then there's Young Jeezy...the whole f'king hood loves Jeezy so he's sure to have thugs bouncing and singing along to his lyrics. And we can't forget about that Kiss me through the phone kid and the latest sensation Jeremiah...they're guaranteed to get the girls warmed up and ready for the headliners. Anyway, this all goes down August 6 so if you don't have tickets...go and getchasum.

Well that's what's poppin' right about now...at least all that I'm willing to write about at 3:30 in the morning lolz. I'm tried and my brian is fried so I'm going to call it a night. But believe you me, this is the 1st of many "What's Poppin" blogs coming from ya girl. So until next time....

Nelle P

No comments:

Post a Comment